NMSU has audio, video, lighting and computer equipment to help provide your event with the most up-to-date technology.
Most classrooms and event spaces are technologically ready; others can have equipment delivered upon request. At no charge, NMSU event support staff will meet with customers to ensure that everything is event-ready and to answer any questions at the beginning of each event. For an hourly fee, an NMSU support technician may be scheduled during the entire event.
Equipment available includes:
- Data projector (to connect to a laptop and project onto a screen, such as when PowerPoint is used)
- PA systems, including wireless microphones and portable systems
- Overhead projectors
- Document Cameras
- Slide Projectors
Three packages are available:
- Basic AV Package– Data Projector, Computer Audio, and Podium with Wired Microphone
- Advanced AV Package– Data Projector, Computer Audio, & Podium with Wired Microphone, and up to 4 additional wired or wireless microphones.
- Media Center Package (Auditorium, Senate Chamber, & Senate Gallery only)– Data Projector, Sound, Computer, Document Camera, microphone.
A la carte items available upon request
For any questions about A/V equipment, specifications, or pricing, please contact us.