Rates (all rates assume two hours unless otherwise noted; additional fees for longer events will apply):
- Weddings with reception: $1,000 (6 hours); includes rehearsal the day before
- Weddings only: $500; includes rehearsal the day before
- Memorial services: $500
- Student group religious services: No charge
- Student group meetings or events: $100
- University department meetings or events: $200
- Public meetings or events: $250
New Mexico State University faculty, staff, retirees and alumni receive a 5% discount for personal/individual use of the Spiritual Center. The discount is limited to the specific individual qualifying within one of the above categories.
Scheduling priorities: In order to accommodate campus spiritual groups and special occasion events, a scheduling priority list has been established as follows:
- Weddings, commitment ceremonies, and similar types of events: 1 year in advance.
- Student groups: 30 days in advance for regularly occurring meetings or services; limited to no more than one event per week per group.
- Memorial services: Because the need for this type of event is usually un-planned, they will have priority over regularly occurring meetings or services, but not weddings.
- University department meetings or events: 30 days in advance based on availability.
- Public meetings or events: May be booked in conjunction with a conference occurring on the campus; during the academic year, this is on a space available basis; during the summer, these can be booked up to one year in advance.