In order to accommodate campus spiritual groups and special occasion events, a scheduling priority list has been established as follows:
- Weddings, commitment ceremonies, and similar types of events: 1 year in advance.
- Student groups: 30 days in advance for regularly occurring meetings or services; limited to no more than one event per week per group.
- Memorial services: Because the need for this type of event is usually un-planned, they will have priority over regularly occurring meetings or services, but not weddings.
- University department meetings or events: 30 days in advance based on availability.
- Public meetings or events: May be booked in conjunction with a conference occurring on the campus; during the academic year, this is on a space available basis; during the summer, these can be booked up to one year in advance.