Conference Services can assist you by scheduling appropriate locations for events, discussing program flow and room configurations, providing logistical information about parking, catering and audio-visual support, and providing an estimate of event costs or giving budget advice.
NMSU Departments may book space at a discounted rate in the Corbett Center Student Union (CCSU), NMSU Golf Course & Banquet Room, and at the Fulton Athletics Center. To request space, NMSU Departments must fill out the Request for Use of Facilities (RUF) form. After the RUF is submitted, you will be contacted by a Conference Coordinator to begin the planning process of your event or confirm space reservations. They will also be able to provide further information on the planning process and determine the following:
- Facilities that would work best for the event or conference, and whether these are available for the date(s) requested;
- Events occuring at the university during the same time, in case there might be any conflict that could affect the program (e.g. if the date requested coincides with a large university-wide event, or is during a university holiday)
- Whether or not the program needs the assistance of an Event Coordinator
- Food service needs, and information on ordering
- Technical equipment support needs, and if so, specifically what
- Parking needs for the program, and what solutions are available for the day and time the conference or event will take place
Please note that NMSU Department bookings and rates are for regular departmental meetings. Individuals who work for the University and are not booking on behalf of the department they are employed with, are considered outside organizations to the University.
All users must read and agree to the Booking Policies for Events & Conferences prior to booking an event
Online Reservation System
Meetings can be scheduled through our online reservation system. PLEASE NOTE: This does NOT reserve space on a definite basis. An Activity Request Form is still required and the online reservation needs to be approved by Conference Services staff. To schedule events, please contact the Conference Services Office directly so an event planner can better understand and assist with specific needs.
Web reservation requests can only be scheduled 72 hours or more in advance. For shorter notice, you will need to contact Conference Services for assistance. (Student activities should be submitted a minimum of 10 days prior to event for approval.)
NEW USERS and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Click here to continue