Student Organization Proposal Requests

ustudentorgsWhat is a Chartered Student Organization?

Chartered Student Organizations are those groups recognized by New Mexico State University as organized clubs that have completed charter forms with the Office of Campus Activities. Chartered Student Organizations must have a faculty staff adviser, approved by-laws, and a minimum of 10 members.

Interested in having a meeting or event on campus?

To start the planning process, Chartered Student Organizations must contact the Office of Campus Activities and fill out an Activity Request Form (ARF). Once this form has been initiated, bring it to the Conference Services Office and we can help you schedule the necessary space required.

Student Organizations must read and agree to the CCSU Student Organization Policies
prior to booking an event in Corbett Center Student Union

Students who are not part of a Chartered Student Organization can reserve space as an outside organization and will be responsible for fees associated with the outside organization rate. There are several study spaces available throughout Corbett Center Student Union that require no reservation or fee and can be used on a first-come, first-served basis.

NEW USERS and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Click here to continue